Her Cheating Ex-Husband Called Her A Hippo, Then She Lost 130 Pounds And Looks Incredible
By Madison Disanto 1 day ago
Share
If there’s one thing I’ll never understand, it’s cheating. Sure, romantic relationships are bound to get rocky especially when they span years and years, but it’s our duty to either be faithful and work it out or to do the other person the kindness and leave before things go down the path of infidelity.

Still, people can’t seem to grasp that second one. I mean, if you are truly unhappy with someone and you don’t think the relationship can be repaired, why not just leave? Even if there are children involved and leaving is the hardest thing to do, we should always respect the people we’re with enough to end it before bringing on the shame and pain of infidelity.
One mother was on the receiving end of that cruelty when her husband and father of her children cheated on her and insulted her in a way that would break anyone’s heart.

Women get a lot of flack for gaining weight during and after pregnancy. While we should be out here looking on in total amazement that someone just brought a human life into the world, plenty of people mock and shame women who can’t (or just plain don’t want to) get back into “pre-baby shape” right away.





She totally cut sugar out of her diet and started taking Zumba classes with her sister. Right before her very eyes, her body and life changed. She lost 130 pounds, and while she was super pretty before, she’s a total bombshell now! I sincerely hope that her ex-husband weeps when he looks at how his ex is thriving.

“Now I honestly feel that what he did was a blessing because otherwise, I would have been the way I was forever. I prayed all the time for my life to change and my prayers were answered, just maybe not in the way I envisioned, but I got a second shot at a fresh start and I’m grateful for that,” she said.

Share To:

Post A Comment: